We have moved!!!
Please visit the new blog

T.Co. Photo

http://tcophoto.blogspot.com/

Monday, March 23, 2009

kristen, wes, and baby :)

i was blessed to be able to take some maternity shots of kristen and wes this weekend. they are such a cute couple! here are a few of my favorite shots... i can never pick just a few :) so here are several!

this one is my favorite belly shot :)
this shot we took on airlie road because they are naming their daughter airlie... how cute!!
thank you guys for letting me be a part of these moments!

3 comments:

Kristen Bechtel said...

Oh my gosh Tiffany! I love them! I can't wait to see the rest! Thank you again so, so much! :)

Life Glimpsed: The Denglers said...

i LOVE these! my favorite is the next to last one of just kristen on the beach. she is so beautiful!

Kristen Bechtel said...

Thank you to your friend down below for the compliment. :) I enjoy reading your blog, also! :) I always take something insightful away from it.